Not Even Remotely Irish But I’m Getting Drunk Patrick’s Day Shirt . Hight quality products with perfect design is available in a spectrum of colors and sizes, and many different types of shirts!
|Material||100% Cotton (fiber content may vary for different colors)|
|Color||Printed With Different Colors|
|Size||Various Size (From S to 5XL)|
|Style||T-Shirt, Sweatshirts, Hoodies, Tank Tops, Long Sleeve|
|Imported||From the United States|
- Classic T-Shirt: Medium fabric (5.3 oz/yd² (180 g/m²)). Solid colors are 100% cotton; Heather colors are 50% cotton, 50% polyester (Sport Grey is 90% cotton, 10% polyester); Antique colors are 60% cotton, 40% polyester.
- Laide T-Shirt: 4.3 oz, 100% combed ring-spun cotton jersey. Solid colors are 100% cotton, heather colors are 52% cotton, 48% polyester (Athletic Heather and Black Heather are 90% cotton, 10% polyester)
- Unisex Hoodie: 50% Cotton 50% Polyester and the medium-heavy fabric (8.0 oz/yd² (271.25 g/m²). Made from specially spun fibers that make very strong and smooth fabric. Polyester fibers are extremely strong, resistant to most chemicals, stretching and shrinking.
- Unisex Sweatshirt: Medium-heavy fabric (8.0 oz/yd² (271.25 g/m²)). 50% Cotton 50% Polyester.
- Long Sleeve Tee: – Solid colors are 100% cotton, heather colors are 52% cotton, 48% polyester (Athletic Heather is 90% cotton, 10% polyester)